- je tu il-là elles (2017) in collaboration with Ensemble Adapter, premiere December 14th, 2017, Berlin
- 「遶境共聲」(The Pilgrimage) – theater for new music and multimedia premieres and lectures
- UPDATES : New Projects for 2017
- Collaboration with Ensemble Adapter in 2017
- Pale Fire (2015) German premiere as part of the Next Generation konzert at Donaueschinger Musiktage 2016
- Follow Mu-Xuan Lin, composer 林慕萱 作曲 on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Updates!
Being a Taiwanese composer yet having received formal music education primarily in the US, I am glad to announce that, after fourteen years of composition life – studies and career combined – and having my music heard mostly in the … Continue reading
Pale Fire (2015) German premiere as part of the Next Generation konzert at Donaueschinger Musiktage 2016
As a winner of the Call-for-Score, my solo piano and electronics piece Pale Fire (2015) will receive its European premiere as part of the Next Generation concert at this year’s Donaueschinger Musiktage (Donaueschingen Festival), featuring pianist Talvi Hunt, with … Continue reading
Youtube video of Pale Fire (2015) for solo piano and electronics – from the February premiere at the REDCAT (Roy and Edna Disney/CalArts Theater) by pianist Vicki Ray as part of her recital “The Elements” – released by the Piano … Continue reading
UPDATES : LA Times and Amfion (Finland) reviews, Sävelyspaja, Atlantic Center for the Arts, Darmstadt Ferienkurse für Neue Musik, and other news!
Spring to Summer 2016 has been an exciting period for me! In addition to performances of my music in the United States and Europe (San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, New York, Finland, and Germany), within half a season I have received … Continue reading