- UPDATES : New Projects for 2017
- Collaboration with Ensemble Adapter in 2017
- Pale Fire (2015) German premiere as part of the Next Generation konzert at Donaueschinger Musiktage 2016
- VIDEO : Pale Fire (2015) – premiere performance by Vicki Ray in February, 2016
- UPDATES : LA Times and Amfion (Finland) reviews, Sävelyspaja, Atlantic Center for the Arts, Darmstadt Ferienkurse für Neue Musik, and other news!
- Follow Mu-Xuan Lin, composer on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Updates!
Pale Fire (2015) German premiere as part of the Next Generation konzert at Donaueschinger Musiktage 2016
As a winner of the Call-for-Score, my solo piano and electronics piece Pale Fire (2015) will receive its European premiere as part of the Next Generation concert at this year’s Donaueschinger Musiktage (Donaueschingen Festival), featuring pianist Talvi Hunt, with … Continue reading
Youtube video of Pale Fire (2015) for solo piano and electronics – from the February premiere at the REDCAT (Roy and Edna Disney/CalArts Theater) by pianist Vicki Ray as part of her recital “The Elements” – released by the Piano … Continue reading
UPDATES : LA Times and Amfion (Finland) reviews, Sävelyspaja, Atlantic Center for the Arts, Darmstadt Ferienkurse für Neue Musik, and other news!
Spring to Summer 2016 has been an exciting period for me! In addition to performances of my music in the United States and Europe (San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, New York, Finland, and Germany), within half a season I have received … Continue reading
Mu-Xuan Lin Bonjour Minuit – a theatre of poetry : Proem, Episodes I:I, I:II, I:III, I:IV (2014-15) for three vocalists, ensemble, and electronics PREMIERE PERFORMANCE Matt Sharrock, conductor Aliana de la Guardia, soprano Thea Lobo, mezzo-soprano Sam Kreidenweis, baritone Orlando … Continue reading
Commissioned by the Piano Spheres Concert Series, my new piece for solo piano and electronics written specifically for pianist Vicki Ray, Pale Fire (2015), is to be premiered next Tuesday at REDCAT (Roy and Edna Disney/CalArts Theatre)! The recital consists of, in … Continue reading