My new piece for female vocalist, female choir (or subset), piano, and melodica Clancularia (2012) is to be premiered on Saturday, October 27th in the Slosberg Hall of Brandeis University as part of the COMPOSERS UNLEASHED! (NMB first concert of the 2012-13 season). This short piece is written and customized especially for this concert and my colleagues at Brandeis, and will be performed by Victoria Cheah, Emily Koh, Tina Tallon, and yours truly.
- 「遶境共聲」(The Pilgrimage) – theater for new music and multimedia premieres and lectures
- UPDATES : New Projects for 2017
- Collaboration with Ensemble Adapter in 2017
- Pale Fire (2015) German premiere as part of the Next Generation konzert at Donaueschinger Musiktage 2016
- VIDEO : Pale Fire (2015) – premiere performance by Vicki Ray in February, 2016
- Follow Mu-Xuan Lin, composer 林慕萱 作曲 on WordPress.com