My new piece for female vocalist, female choir (or subset), piano, and melodica Clancularia (2012) is to be premiered on Saturday, October 27th in the Slosberg Hall of Brandeis University as part of the COMPOSERS UNLEASHED! (NMB first concert of the 2012-13 season). This short piece is written and customized especially for this concert and my colleagues at Brandeis, and will be performed by Victoria Cheah, Emily Koh, Tina Tallon, and yours truly.
- UPDATES : New Projects for 2017
- Collaboration with Ensemble Adapter in 2017
- Pale Fire (2015) German premiere as part of the Next Generation konzert at Donaueschinger Musiktage 2016
- VIDEO : Pale Fire (2015) – premiere performance by Vicki Ray in February, 2016
- UPDATES : LA Times and Amfion (Finland) reviews, Sävelyspaja, Atlantic Center for the Arts, Darmstadt Ferienkurse für Neue Musik, and other news!
- Follow Mu-Xuan Lin, composer on WordPress.com